FIT FOR GOLF
Learn how a balanced, flexible, strong body and proper swing mechanics work together to produce consistency and power. As demonstrated on the PGA and LPGA Tours, one size does not fit all as it relates to golf fitness and swing mechanics. Your body is the most important piece of equipment you have and everybody is different. Be it balance, core strength, glute strength or flexibility every golfer has different strengths and limitations and specificity of coaching and training is essential to minimizing swing compensations, playing better golf and preventing injuries.
IMPROVE YOUR GOLF GAME (Body, Mind and Swing)!
What allows Tour players (men & women) to be consistent and powerful? As crucial as good swing mechanics are, they are only as good as your body’s ability to properly execute them. Your body is your most important piece of equipment.
Unlock the physical potential of your golf swing through specific flexibility, strength and endurance training. Some of the areas of focus include:
* Improve posture and flexibility
* Increase core strength and stability for balance and injury prevention
* Maximize shoulder rotation and improve hip rotation
* Increase lower body stability and wrist strength
* Improve mental focus and course management
* Work with your swing coach or I can help you with swing mechanics
Because everyone’s body structure and athletic ability is different, I conduct a golf-specific individual evaluation to determine your strengths and weaknesses. Contact me to set up an appointment and see better ball striking and lower scores.